Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Immortal Souls can say anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gambles daughter

Go down 
+3
Ravarshi
Grasharm
gamble4203
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gamble4203

gamble4203

gambles daughter Empty
PostSubject: gambles daughter   gambles daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:08 am

ok guys , here she is !! this is my beautiful daughter she is the one on the rightgambles daughter Casey15
Back to top Go down
gamble4203

gamble4203

gambles daughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: gambles daughter   gambles daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:50 pm

ok please be respectful if you post a commient on her pic she is 13
Back to top Go down
Grasharm

Grasharm

gambles daughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: gambles daughter   gambles daughter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:08 am

Hard to believe a nice looking girl like that came from you Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ravarshi

Ravarshi

gambles daughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: gambles daughter   gambles daughter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:14 am

She's adorable.
Back to top Go down
Princess Kaya

gambles daughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: gambles daughter   gambles daughter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Aww Gamble, she's beautiful. You're gonna need a shotgun....
Back to top Go down
http://cerealkillaz.org
syco1197

gambles daughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: gambles daughter   gambles daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:49 am

shotgun to kill yourself.....hahaha
Back to top Go down
somnophore25

somnophore25

gambles daughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: gambles daughter   gambles daughter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:11 am

Congrats Joe! She's beautiful. Reminds me of one of my nieces. Smile
Back to top Go down
leftbehindforyou

leftbehindforyou

gambles daughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: gambles daughter   gambles daughter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Beautiful daughter, gamble. I can feel ya, mine is only 5 and we have had the talk...dating and marriage are not optional, your Barbies can do it, you can't...And if she does choose to attempt such a thing I will have to remind a young man that I am a trained killer, I have shot expert on 3/4 of my military markmanships, don't test me...and I know more than one way to make you disappear....I don't think I am going to have any problems. Plus I just reminder her that boys are gross and cooties never go away.

LB

"Live or Die, Make your Choice..."
Back to top Go down
angelsanddragons1

gambles daughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: gambles daughter   gambles daughter I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Like a Star @ heaven awww she is cute. u sure she came from u? lol jk. god mine aint far behind im so glad mine know i dont play when it comes to little boys near my girls. i think my 2 would hurt a boy before i got my hands on him. lol. anyways. see ya on mtgo.
Back to top Go down
themonst

gambles daughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: gambles daughter   gambles daughter I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:33 am

When does she turn 16?
Back to top Go down
gamble4203

gamble4203

gambles daughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: gambles daughter   gambles daughter I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:38 am

dude i will post this 1 more time, she is my daughter of 13, please show some respect!
Back to top Go down
themonst

gambles daughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: gambles daughter   gambles daughter I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:24 am

So 3 years then?
Back to top Go down
themonst

gambles daughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: gambles daughter   gambles daughter I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:28 am

Sorry, couldnt resist. Twisted Evil

Don't worry gamble, i wouldn't dream of anything, firstly out of respect, and failing that cos i reckon you would likely take a shotgun to any poor bastards nuts if he even thought of anything. Thats what I would do anyway... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gambles daughter Empty
PostSubject: Re: gambles daughter   gambles daughter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gambles daughter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: