Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Immortal Souls can say anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deck Building Challenge of the Week!!! 4/26/09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raevin06
Admin
Raevin06

Deck Building Challenge of the Week!!! 4/26/09 Empty
PostSubject: Deck Building Challenge of the Week!!! 4/26/09   Deck Building Challenge of the Week!!! 4/26/09 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:18 am

This weeks clan night is 2HG STD,Random Teams, single elimination, timed 60 mins. Bring all those great decks and lets have some fun!!!

/join isc event @ 5pm EST SUNDAY for all spam, table pairings, registration and more info. The host will be typing in blue.

Registration begins @ 5pm EST tourney @ 6pm EST

There are no "additional" banned cards in this challenge unless otherwise stated or banned by WOTC for this particular format.

Check out the CLAN NIGHT post for more info about this challenge!!!

NOTE TO ALL CAPTAINS OR CO-CAPTAINS: when reposting this message, copy it, delete the topic then post a NEW TOPIC and the paste and make an format changes you wish before submitting. this will keep the confusion to our members down as to when the challenge is taking place.
Back to top Go down
http://mtgoisc.com
L_sauchelli

L_sauchelli

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building Challenge of the Week!!! 4/26/09   Deck Building Challenge of the Week!!! 4/26/09 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:09 am

I'm sure this was explained somewhere else, but what happened to the google calender? It helped me a lot because I'm at -3 GMT and figuring out timings can be a little troublesome sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Raevin06
Admin
Raevin06

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building Challenge of the Week!!! 4/26/09   Deck Building Challenge of the Week!!! 4/26/09 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:40 pm

it is being revamped, we have a calaner here on the forum, i just need to get it setup
Back to top Go down
http://mtgoisc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building Challenge of the Week!!! 4/26/09   Deck Building Challenge of the Week!!! 4/26/09 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deck Building Challenge of the Week!!! 4/26/09
Page 1 of 1