Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Immortal Souls can say anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quitting MTGO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raevin06
Admin
Raevin06

Quitting MTGO Empty
PostSubject: Quitting MTGO   Quitting MTGO I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:21 am

I have enjoyed getting to know many of you, but my life is just to busy and i have too many other priorities right now, sitting in front of a computer is pretty much last on my list.

I am selling off my collection and I am going to start playing IRL Magic again, my boys are old enough now that i can teach them and i have a few local friends that play.

I will miss all of you that i have got to know over the years and I wish you the best of luck.

I need someone to call me or email me about the website, the payment needs to be taken over and all of my pay information needs to be taken out if you guys want the website to continue.

thank you for the years of friendship

Raevin06
Back to top Go down
http://mtgoisc.com
gamble4203

gamble4203

Quitting MTGO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting MTGO   Quitting MTGO I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:35 pm

well brother enjoyed the time we hung out! hope the bst in the future!! if you decide to comeback you know where we are, or hell jump on vent and say hi once in awhile
Back to top Go down

Quitting MTGO
Page 1 of 1