Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Immortal Souls can say anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Homepage is Expired?! :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravarshi

Ravarshi

Homepage is Expired?! :( Empty
PostSubject: Homepage is Expired?! :(   Homepage is Expired?! :( I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:50 am

affraid i tried to go to mtgoisc.com and braqvenet said the website's expired. i was hopeing to check out the shop. jim? what's up
Back to top Go down
gamble4203

gamble4203

Homepage is Expired?! :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homepage is Expired?! :(   Homepage is Expired?! :( I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:35 pm

/me To all members of Immortal Genesis and Immortal Souls. We are going to hold 2 meetings to decide what direction our clan is moving, and what decisions we need to make for our clan. We will have the first meeting at 2 PM on May 31st and the second meeting 1 AM on May 1st (Both Eastern Time). It is imorptant for you to be present at these meetings as we will be discussing a great many details that will affect all of us as Immortal clan members and your voice, as always, is the most important deciding factor in anything we do. This is only going out to Immortal members as we are trying to keep this meeting exclusive to our members. please join genesis, /join genesis.

-Sincerely,

Gamble4203 (Co-Founder)
Truesob (Co-Captain)
Back to top Go down

Homepage is Expired?! :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: