Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Immortal Souls can say anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello! No! Don't Run Away! Not Again!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
somnophore25

somnophore25

Hello! No! Don't Run Away! Not Again! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! No! Don't Run Away! Not Again!   Hello! No! Don't Run Away! Not Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:21 am

Oh good! You were brave enough to come back, I'm grateful. My name is Mitch, I'm a new member! Don't ask me what I had to do to get in, but it was dark and mysterious. I just wanted to say hi, and I look forward to gaming with you all. I know I'm Canadian, but please don't let that scare you away. Razz
Back to top Go down
gamble4203

gamble4203

PostSubject: Re: Hello! No! Don't Run Away! Not Again!   Hello! No! Don't Run Away! Not Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:23 am

at this point ur a pledge !
Back to top Go down
somnophore25

somnophore25

PostSubject: Re: Hello! No! Don't Run Away! Not Again!   Hello! No! Don't Run Away! Not Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:34 am

oh no, i've been to college, i know what the means! what i mean is, i watched some movies about college life...
Back to top Go down
truesob

PostSubject: Re: Hello! No! Don't Run Away! Not Again!   Hello! No! Don't Run Away! Not Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Thank you sir may I have another!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! No! Don't Run Away! Not Again!   Hello! No! Don't Run Away! Not Again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! No! Don't Run Away! Not Again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: