Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Immortal Souls can say anything!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cards you want to see just for fun. - Not a spoile thread.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
truesob

Cards you want to see just for fun. - Not a spoile thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cards you want to see just for fun. - Not a spoile thread.   Cards you want to see just for fun. - Not a spoile thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:49 pm

[img]Cards you want to see just for fun. - Not a spoile thread. - Page 2 ImmortalSoulCard[/img]

Better not laugh....

I put Trample, because Immortal Souls "run over" the competition, I put the Haste because Immortal Souls hit the ground running and I put Persist because you can't keep us down. The rest of the abilities is to show the team work and the Clan mindset I've seen that we have. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Ravarshi

Ravarshi

PostSubject: Re: Cards you want to see just for fun. - Not a spoile thread.   Cards you want to see just for fun. - Not a spoile thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Cards you want to see just for fun. - Not a spoile thread. - Page 2 TheImmortalSoulsClan

Mine's Better. IT actually IS the colors of ISC. With our Special Background.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Cards you want to see just for fun. - Not a spoile thread.   Cards you want to see just for fun. - Not a spoile thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:33 am

[img]Cards you want to see just for fun. - Not a spoile thread. - Page 2 Choob_10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cards you want to see just for fun. - Not a spoile thread.   Cards you want to see just for fun. - Not a spoile thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cards you want to see just for fun. - Not a spoile thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2